Protecting your privacy is very important to us. This policy indicates how Antara Solutions SpA collects and processes your personal information. It also states your rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you. If you have any questions about this policy, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the purpose of this policy?
This policy describes how Antara Solutions SpA manages the personal information of individuals who interact with Antara Solutions SpA; this includes representatives of our suppliers, customers, sponsors and business partners; users of Antara Solutions SpA's website and mobile applications; shareholders; and job applicants.
For the purposes of this policy, "personal information" means any information about an identified or identifiable individual. This includes where you can be identified, directly or indirectly, including by reference to an identifier (for example, a name or email address, or an online identifier such as a unique device identification number).
Antara Solutions SpA (hereinafter "Antara") is committed to the protection, confidentiality and care of your privacy, so we understand that storing and handling your information securely and confidentially is essential to build trust. Therefore, and in application of the Law on the Protection of Privacy ("Law No. 19,628"), as well as other regulations that may be applicable, we want to inform you about certain aspects regarding the treatment of your personal data.
Accordingly, this policy details how Antara collects, treats and protects the personal data you provide or what Antara collects and treats through its website https://antaramining.cl/
, others that have been implemented and that in the future will be implemented, forms and other channels, so that you can decide whether you want your personal data to be processed by us. Therefore, when you hire or are interested in hiring Antara Mining products and / or services and interact with us through forms on the website, the processing of your personal data will be carried out in accordance with the provisions of this policy.
To the extent possible and reasonable, Antara controls the legality and/or veracity of the information you provide. Therefore, Antara is not responsible for any infraction and/or damage derived from the illegality, illegitimacy, alteration, misuse, fraud or sanction in relation to the information that you have provided. It is your responsibility to update your information whenever required.
a) "Personal data": Any information linked to or referring to a natural person, which identifies or makes him/her identifiable through means that can be reasonably used.
b) "Sensitive personal data": Data referring to the physical or moral characteristics of persons or to facts or circumstances of their private life or intimacy, such as personal habits, racial origin, ideologies, beliefs, political opinions or religious convictions, physical or psychological health conditions and sexual life.
c) "Data processing": Any operation or complex of operations or technical procedures, whether automated or not, that make it possible to collect, store, record, organize, process, select, extract, compare, interconnect, dissociate, communicate, assign, transfer, transmit or cancel personal data, or use them in any other way.
e) "Data Processor": Natural or legal person that processes personal data on behalf of the Responsible, as a consequence of the existence of a legal relationship that links it to the Responsible.
f) "User": The natural person who navigates through the website to learn about and/or benefit from Antara Services, and who expressly authorizes the processing of their personal data by Antara.
g) "Antara Services": All those services that Antara offers through the website, including those offered in the past and those that will be offered in the future, and, without the following list being exhaustive, but merely exemplary: Antara MP, Antara TL, Antara DGS, among others.
h) â€œPersonal Data Ownerâ€: Natural person whose personal data is processed and for which Antara is responsible.
i) "Data transfer": occurs when the controller and/or processor of personal data, located in Chile, sends the information or personal data to a recipient, which in turn is responsible for the processing and is located inside or outside the country.
j) "Data transmission": processing of personal data that involves the communication of such data within or outside the country's territory when the purpose of the processing is carried out by the processor on behalf of the data controller.
k) "ARCO Rights": Rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
The person responsible for the processing of your personal data is the company "Antara Solutions SpA.", Tax Number 77.059.953-9 with registered office at Calle 14 de febrero 2065 Of. 807, Antofagasta - Chile.
What personal and/or sensitive data will we use? (Personal data subject to processing).
Personal identification and contact data of the User, including name and surname, telephone number, position and company where he works, email; and other data about your device, location, Antara website interaction information, and cookies.
What is the legal basis for the use of the data??
Unless otherwise authorized by law, the processing of personal data by Antara is based on the express, prior, unambiguous, free and informed consent of the User and/or the law.
For what purposes do we process the data?
Antara will process the data strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the following purposes:
- To comply with legal obligations.
- To carry out the necessary steps to register, confirm and update the User's information and for purposes of safeguarding the security of your information, analyzing data of your profile and any other nature, such as geographic locations, contact details and others permitted by current legislation.
- Promote and offer the benefits associated with loyalty programs and inform of events and sweepstakes, discounts, promotions, satisfaction surveys and to improve the experience of Antara Users.
- Provide support to the User and answer their questions regarding the Services. Send own and/or third party advertising.
- To carry out consumer habits profiling. In order to maintain the quality of products and services and to verify instructions and prevent fraud, Antara may develop models of behavior and prediction, as well as use them for statistical, historical, market research, among others, in which cases your data will be used as far as possible in anonymized form, that is, not being possible to identify the identity of the person to whom they belong.
- In order to maintain the quality of services, verify instructions and prevent fraud, Antara may record telephone conversations, conversations in forums, store logs and keep these conversations and logs, which may also be used as evidence in case of judicial, administrative and arbitration proceedings. For statistical, historical, market research purposes, among others, in which cases, as far as possible, the data will be used anonymously, i.e., it will not be possible to identify the identity of the person to whom they refer.
For such purposes, Antara may collect data by different means such as hiring and use of Antara Services through the website, online forms, emails, text messages (SMS), phone calls, attention given by customer service (support) and databases freely accessible to the public.
With whom do we share the data and for what purposes? (Transfers of personal data).
Antara will not share personal data with third parties, except as permitted by law, when required to prevent, investigate and / or discover fraud; and in those cases where the User consents to it.
In the above cases, Antara will only communicate personal data respecting the purposes described in point v above, and respecting the legal standards of confidentiality, safeguard and responsibility.
International transmission and transfer.
How long do we keep your personal data? (Validity of data processing.)
Personal data will be kept as long as you do not revoke your consent to the treatment. This retention period may be extended if Antara is required to retain your personal data in connection with litigation, investigations and proceedings, or if a longer retention period is required by applicable law.
How can you access, rectify, or cancel your personal data, or oppose its use? (ARCO Rights).
The data protection regulations grant you a series of rights related to your personal data that you may exercise during the processing thereof. Said rights are indicated below:
- Right of access: the Data Owner may request Antara to know the type of data that is being processed and the characteristics of the treatment that is carried out on them.
- Right of rectification: the Data Holder may request Antara to modify or amend their personal data, when they are inaccurate, outdated, incomplete or misleading.
- Right of cancellation: the Data Owner may request Antara to delete or eliminate their data in the event that their storage lacks legal grounds or when they are expired..
- Right of opposition: the Owner has the power to request Antara to cease processing their data, only when the data is used for commercial communication purposes and the owner does not wish to continue in the respective registry. This right is usually exercised, for example, so that Antara stops sending commercial advertising to those who request it.
For Antara, the security of Users' information is fundamental in the services it provides, for which reason it has appropriate policies and technical and organizational measures to adequately safeguard and protect their personal data against illegal or unauthorized access, loss, accidental destruction, damage, illegal or unauthorized use and disclosure.
We have sufficient security measures for the protection, confidentiality and security of your Personal Data in order to restrict access to them to unauthorized persons. Likewise, our employees, representatives, subcontractors, consultants and/or third parties that intervene in any phase of the processing of your Personal Data will keep confidentiality with respect to them, an obligation that will subsist during the period mentioned in point VIII above, in accordance with the applicable law.
Changes to this policy.
This Policy is effective from the date of its publication. In case of modification, you will be informed in a timely manner requesting the respective express consent of the new conditions.
Publication date: 09/13/2022